Total Eye Support is a dietary supplement to maintain and support proper visual function.*
Total Eye Support contains 16 nutrients including vitamins, minerals and herbs that have been found to support optimal eye health and functions.*
Eye Structure and Function Support:
- Quercetin and Rutin help support capillary integrity and work with Vitamin C to decrease bruising of the small capillaries in the eye.* Rutin has also been associated with maintaining healthy ocular pressure within the eye.* Quercetin helps support histamine levels within normal ranges to help maintain eye health.*
- Bilberry helps with the formation and maintenance of connective tissues within the eye, has beneficial effects on microcirculation, assists in strengthening capillaries in the eye and protects the macula.*
- Eyebright is an herb that improves microcirculation to the retina and helps maintain eye moisture and pressure.*
- L-Taurine is essential for maintaining the structural integrity of the retina.* If Taurine is depleted, rapid photoreceptor degeneration can result.*
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are antioxidants that support ocular health by inhibiting free radical reactions in the eye and by supporting the thickness of macular pigment.* Lutein is found
- in high concentrations in the retina and macula of the eye. Lutein also helps protect the lens of the eye from the damaging effects of UV sunlight.*
- Vitamin B12 helps nerve function by supporting the myelin sheath, which insulates nerves such as the optic nerve.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is both fat and water soluble and can extend the biochemical life of L-Glutathione, and antioxidant Vitamins C & E.
- Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that is converted in the body to Vitamin A, which is essential to the protection and function of the retina of the eye.*
- Lycopene is a powerful phytonutrient to help maintain optimal eye health.*
- L-Glutathione is the key supporter in the lens. Its major function is to protect the lens from ultraviolet radiation which over time can cause clouding.* The production of Glutathione in the lens declines with age.
- Vitamins C & E are antioxidants that support circulation and the structures of the eye.*
- Selenium, Zinc & Riboflavin are nutrients necessary for supporting antioxidants such as glutathione and super oxide dismutase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.