A vegetarian dietary supplement to support proper glucose metabolism.*
GlucoSupport has been formulated with 7 well known nutritional factors that:
- Help to maintain glucose levels within normal range*
- Support energy*
- Aid glucose transport and utilization by cells*
- Reduce free radical damage associated with unhealthy glucose levels*
About the Nutrients
- ChromeMate® brand, Chromium Polynicotinate is a niacin-bound chromium complex that has been identified as being the active Glucose Tolerance Factor, the factor responsible for attaching insulin to cell membrane receptor sites where insulin functions.* Individuals who have a deficiency of biologically active chromium may suffer from insulin resistance and higher than normal insulin levels.* ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals.
- Vanadyl Sulfate is a form of the mineral Vanadium. In a number of animal and a few human studies, Vanadyl Sulfate has improved insulin sensitivity and reduced blood sugar in those with both Type I and Type II diabetes.*
- Gymnema Sylvestre contains phytonutrients that support the normalization of blood glucose levels and the production of insulin to within normal ranges.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant that prevents free radical damage and protects other antioxidants such as Vitamins E and C, and Glutathione.* It has been shown to support the inhibition of glycation.* Glycation occurs when proteins in the body react with too much glucose to cause oxidative damage. Over time, excessive glycation damage can accelerate aging, promote kidney dysfunction, nerve damage and impaired vision.
- Bitter Melon Extract contains two phytonutrients that act like insulin in both function and structure.* They enhance glucose transport and utilization by the cells, as well as suppress glucose release by the liver.*
- Lagestromemia speciosa L. (Banaba) Leaf Extract contains corosolic acid, which supports glucose transport into cells, normal blood sugar and insulin levels, and is considered a phyto-insulin.* Banaba’s ability to modulate blood sugar levels has been demonstrated in cell culture, animal and human studies.*
- Cinnulin PF® is a GRAS, patented, water-soluble (aqueous) cinnamon extract that supports healthy glucose management and supports insulin in the upregulation of glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle cells.* It also supports healthy blood flow and offers antioxidant protection.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.