A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.*
New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
- Bone Health*
- Calcium Balance*
- Cardiovascular Function*
- Healthy Cell Growth*
- Immune System Modulation*
About Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
- Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
- Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function*
- Cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing. Uncontrolled proliferation of damaged cells is unhealthy. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.*
- Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.